IBP Partners operates in five main business sectors.
Talk to us today about how our expertise and experience in your industry can help you.
Digital-Technology Media Telecom
Our executives have demonstrated success in the telecoms industry including 15 years consulting experience in the TMT sector. This means IBP Partners offers you:
- a unique knowledge and expertise in digital and new technologies, media and telecoms,
- a team of world-renowned experts and specialists,
- a first-class international relational network.
In recent times, our consultants have worked with organisations including:
- Telcos: Orange, SFR, Maroc Telecom, KPN, Telefonica, MCI of Iran, Mobily and Zain
- Media/Internet: Vivendi and Wolters Kluwer
- Insurances: CNP Assurances
- E-commerce: Darty and Voyages-sncf
- Technology: Everis, Assystem and Alten
Security, Defence & Aerospace
Our Team has more than 15 years experience consulting for leading European players such as Airbus Group, Thales, Dassault Aviation, ATR and DCNS in these markets.
IBP Partners‘ professionals come to us from the biggest international players in Security, Defence and Aerospace and now work with us as consultants to explore new markets, especially in Asia, and to provide support during high level negotiations.
Recently, our consultants have worked with clients including:
- Defence: MBDA, Thales and Nexter Systems
- Aerospace: ATR, Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters, Dassault Aviation and Zodiac Aerospace
- Security: Thales and DCNS
Construction and infrastructure provision is one of IBP Partners’ key sectors. IBP Partners advises and supports you in your international development through a large panel of experts with extensive experience in the infrastructure sector.
- Firstly, we can provide the expertise to help you win tenders in relation to terrestrial, marine and air infrastructure. This includes building of roads, motorways, ports, airports and other major infrastructure projects.
- Secondly, we can assist you in the process of selling transportation vehicles like trains, trams, buses and planes, and support you with the sale of technical (urban mobility) or energy solutions for infrastructure projects.
Some of our recent experience includes:
- Infrastructures: Eiffage, Systra, Ratp Dev and Egis
IBP Partners supports Biotechs or mid-cap pharmaceutical companies to develop and expand their business abroad with services encompassing everything from M&A, to sales of products, selection of specific suppliers and more.
Thanks to our partnership with In Altum, we can handle a wide range of search activities for buyers /reindustrialization projects and help you build strong partnerships within the “pharma world”.
Some recent experience of our partner (In Altum):
- Life Sciences: Pfizer (including API unit), BMS, Fresenius Kabi, AstraZeneca (API), Cephalon (API), TEVA, Fenwal, NanoBiotix, Conden Pharma, SGS LifeSciences, Amatsi Group,…
Agriculture & others
IBP Partners has a team of specialists with extensive experience in agribusiness to help our clients meet the exponential food and agrifood needs of emerging countries. These experts provide our clients with their benefit of their expertise and experiencein the sector, withproven know-how in high level negotiation.
Here are just some of the organisations our consultants have worked with recently:
- Agriculture: Agence pour le Développement Agricole and the Ministère de l’agriculture du Maroc
- Senior residences: Aegide Domitys
- Retail: Hypermarcas and Carrefour
- Automotive: Daisa and Ecobat Technologies
- Event: Ifema, Bec and Exposium